Friday, February 24, 2012

Post-it-Notes

It's Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I guess I'm not doing something right in order to get my blog out there b/c no one has found me yet.  I can't even pull my own blog up thru google so I must be doing something wrong.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  I have checked my settings.
Here are some post-it-notes that I did last year to sell at the Dogwood Festival in Jesup.  The festival is coming up soon next month.  I believe it will be around the 24th & 25th.  Usually its the last weekend in March.  If you haven't been you need to go.  There are lots of craft vendors as well as food. (yum yum)  Well so much for that, here the post-it -notes.  Thanks for looking & again, have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie - your post-it notes are so adorable!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and entering my blogaversary giveaway!! I am happy to be your first follower!! I look forward to your future creations :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete